The primary responsibility of the Sales Planner is to support the digital partnership sales team, create new relationships with brands, agencies and innovative digital companies to, ultimately, find sales opportunities for our retained digital partners. This candidate requires 3-4 years experience in a media agency, digital publisher or is coming from a sales role that relates to digital entertainment, branded content or influencer marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop in the digital / entertainment / branded content space in the world’s largest media investment management company. Passion for pop culture, new media and technology is essential.
The Digital Sales Planner will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following primary duties:
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for partner companies and agencies
- Attend meetings with partner companies and agencies
- Provide meaningful insight and learnings from campaigns to develop case studies and other sales materials.
- Management of KPI’s and deliverables for each client
- Managing status calls
- Create and maintain contact data base for all levels at all agencies
- Management of CRM systems to track sales team’s activities and deal flow including inputting data.
- Ensure that sales team is equipped with strong research and sales materials prior to strategic meetings with clients
- Gather intelligence about brands’ upcoming marketing initiatives via desk research and info gathering via contacts
- Manage logistics for senior team members e.g. general administrative and support for senior team.
Relevant Experience & Qualifications
The candidate will possess following:
- B.A required and minimum of 3-4 years in digital ad sales or digital media planning, ideally with existing relationships within media agencies or client direct.
- Understanding of digital publishing and how content creation exists within sales strategy.
- A passion for pop culture, new / emerging media, digital talent, celebrity and, ideally, sports.
- A desire to have a career in sales and marketing.
- Ability to form relationships in short period of time and present to groups of media planners effectively and confidently.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment and an entrepreneurial spirit. This is a loosely structured environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of emerging digital and media tends, an understanding of media planning and marketing strategy
- Demonstrable proficiency with CRM/Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good time management and organizational skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
ESP Properties offers an attractive benefits package including competitive salary plus health benefits and a 401(K) plan. ESP Properties is an equal opportunity employer.