About ESP Properties
ESP Properties is a commercial and creative advisor for sports and entertainment rightsholders. We assess and advise how to grow the value of rightsholders’ commercial programs and represent rightsholders in the sale of partnerships to brands. Our range of services includes valuation, research and packaging strategies, as well as data, digital and content development to better understand audiences and create more relevant ways to engage with them.
About ESP Properties Consulting
The ESP Properties consulting practice delivers customized and cutting-edge strategies, tools and counsel for a diverse cross-section of rightsholders, primarily in sports and entertainment. This may include sponsorship architecture, digital strategies, content planning, sales tools, pricing guidelines, management recommendations, and many other custom solutions. All of our counsel reflects the depth of our practical experience, disciplined approach and ground-breaking points of view.
ESP Properties is looking for a self-motivated, analytical individual to join ESP Properties’ consulting team. The successful candidate will support the development of ideas and strategic plans for multiple clients at once. With a focus on sponsorship, this position involves conducting relevant and insightful internal and external analysis across the Research, Valuation and Strategy disciplines; creating compelling strategies and recommendations; and developing and managing internal project teams and external client relations in order to ensure client satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have experience representing rightsholders in the sports and/or entertainment industries selling or servicing sponsors, working in a marketing department of a company that sells or services sponsors, or work for an agency in sports/event marketing.
- Serve as primary day-to-day contact for multiple clients
- Develop a clear understanding of clients’ business, with active levels of client contact through in-person meetings, conference calls and correspondence
- With oversight from and in collaboration with VP Client Leadership, create customized solutions and cutting-edge strategies for rightsholders to increase revenue, create innovative partnerships and increase brand engagement
- Manage project timelines and deliverables, and liaise with team members across multiple departments, agencies and third-party vendors to ensure deadlines and objectives are met
- Direct competitive research analysis and pull strategic findings and recommendations
- Analyze clients’ assets using ESP Properties proprietary valuation methodology
- Support and enhance a team environment that facilitates mutual respect and partnership across functions, knowledge sharing, critical thinking, natural curiosity, strong internal communications and regular performance feedback
- Serve as presenter for consulting projects, custom training sessions and industry presentations
- Remain current on sponsorship and marketing trends and best practices that impact rightsholders and the industry at large
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience with progressively increased responsibility
- Self-motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic, resourceful
- Polished, professional demeanor, projecting confidence and enthusiasm for the business
- Possess category expertise in sport/entertainment, with established following on social media across industry
- Recognized as a collaborative strategist across core constituents (client, partners, colleagues, etc.)
- Adaptability to various rightsholder sectors, with strong concepting ability
- Exceptional client management skills, with excellent and commanding presence
- Demonstrates strong leadership and people management skills, up & down, both internal & external
- Excellent presentation skills and high level of comfort communicating deliverables across environments
- Familiarity and fluency with variety of methodologies and research tools
- Ability to analyze and strategize on a large scale while remaining detail-oriented
- Strong networking/client management skills and experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as project management software
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
ESP Properties offers an attractive benefits package including competitive salary plus health benefits and a 401(K) plan. ESP Properties is an equal opportunity employer.