The ideal candidate will have relevant work experience and/or coursework in performing online research, gathering data, conducting analyses, and extracting insights from data analyzed. This individual will manage multiple research and valuation projects at once and be a key member of client teams. Once hired, the Analyst must remain current on marketing and sponsorship trends and issues that impact clients and the industry at large.
Experience and Know-how
The ideal candidate will possess the ability and/or transferable skills needed for application to client and internal functions as detailed below.
- Conducts valuation of opportunities for a variety of property and asset types
- Evaluates the validity, reliability and usefulness of information collected
- Faithfully applies methodology and quality control measures
- Thinks critically about approach to work and new/different benefits
- Serves as subject matter expert for one or more key property sectors and/or business categories
- Monitors sources and conducts secondary research to gather the latest intelligence
- Maintains databases, including but not limited to data entry, fact-checking and data quality checks
- Analyzes competitive data to identify trends, strategies and opportunities for clients
- Presents findings, analysis and recommendations to clients (internal and external)
- Designs and manages basic to moderate data analysis to drive client insights
- Familiarity with tools and approaches to data analysis
- Basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel. Experience using functions such as Pivot Tables and building client-ready charts preferred.
- Basic data visualization skills in PowerPoint. Can translate findings into charts, graphs, and infographics.
Accountability, Leadership and Problem-solving
The following items reflect ESP Properties’ expectations for the Analyst in our key competency areas of accountability, leadership and problem-solving.
- Adaptability to various client sectors and work types
- Manages project timelines and deliverables, and coordinates with team members from multiple departments to ensure deadlines are met
- Successfully works on both individual and team projects
Business-building and Communication
The following responsibilities reflect ESP Properties’ expectations for the Analyst in our key competency areas of business-building and communication.
- Supports new and repeat business opportunities as requested
- Contributes to the documentation and development of best practices
- Supports the maintenance and utilization of knowledge management systems, e.g., promoting database usage, internal archiving, resource library expansion
- Communicates effectively, including strong listening, writing, and client presentation skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
ESP Properties offers an attractive benefits package including competitive salary plus health benefits and a 401(K) plan. ESP Properties is an equal opportunity employer.