The ideal candidate will have a relentless work ethic, go-getter mentality, deep attention to detail and strong aspiration to drive success forward as a true team player. This individual will be a key project and relationship lead for rightsholder clients, underpinning multiple sales projects at once, and supporting the overall sales team. They will have strong direct sales experience, a passion for finding opportunity and an appetite for a fast-paced yet thoughtful sales environment. They will utilize strong brand insights to identify and develop unique and impactful partnership approaches, and carry through discussions to closure by positioning our clients as core value drivers to a prospect’s business and brand needs.
- Develop a clear understanding of our clients’ businesses, with active levels of contact through in-person meetings, conference calls and correspondence
- Bring strong brand/agency relationships and understanding to the table in identifying the rights prospects
- Synthesize targeting data to articulate insightful and impactful prospecting approach
- Stay consistently immersed in industry trends, relationship knowledge and category/brand developments
- Conduct direct sales outreach to the brand and agency community by presenting relevant & engaging ideas
- Develop and deliver compelling presentations, managing more junior team members in early development phase, with ability to independently lead client/brand meetings
- Manage project timelines and deliverables, and liaise with team members across multiple departments to ensure deadlines and objectives are met
- Primary day-to-day point of contact with clients bringing in senior leadership, as appropriate
- Articulate and present ESP Properties’ strategic vision and creds within industry and brand forums
- On average, 7+ years of relevant professional experience, including progressively increased responsibility, with rightsholder experience a plus
- Proven experience in sales-driven environment, monetizing and/or selling seven-figure partnerships to the brand/agency community
- Possess significant category expertise in Sport/Entertainment, with established reputation across industry
- Self-motivated, self-starter, resourceful
- Ability to manage multiple client relationships and distinct sales outreach efforts simultaneously, having excellent time management skills
- Polished, professional demeanor, projecting confidence and presence
- Excellent presentation skills and high level of comfort communicating deliverables across environments
- Recognized as a collaborator across core constituents (client, partners, internal, etc.)
- Adaptable to various client sectors and work types, with strong concepting ability
- Exceptional client management skills
- Fluency with CRM process and variety of research methodologies and tools
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
ESP Properties offers an attractive benefits package including competitive salary plus health benefits and a 401(K) plan. ESP Properties is an equal opportunity employer.